Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 13 Pleasant Street, Ludlow, VT 05149 |
|Phone number||+1 802-228-4846|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 07:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Andrie Rose Inn
- 5 / 5By Frederick GriffinWe enjoy the Andrie Rose Inn, every year. And year after year they deliver an exceptional experience. If you failed to have breakfast in the Dining Room of the main Inn then you have missed one of the most rewarding parts of your stay. Breakfast always starts with fresh fruit, followed by one of Michael's delicious, hearty creations. We are fully "fueled" to tackle whatever the day holds...skiing, snowboarding, antiquing, site seeing...and ask the hosts, Michael & Irene...they make great suggestions for your day & interests. We'll be back in January '16 and looking forward to it.May 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By tranceboyjohny1Great place to stay if you're visiting Okemo. The owners are so friendly, they make you feel like home. Cozy place located in downtown Ludlow, literally 5 minutes from main clock base tower via resort shuttle, which runs pretty frequently before 11AM. Our room had hot tub which was perfect after spending whole day skiing. And complementary breakfast is cherry on top. Id definitely stay there if I'm going to Okemo again.April 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By harriet otisHave stayed at the Andre Rose many times, with rooms both in the inn and in the addition. The owners are among the warmest I've met, and in my lengthy experience with b&b's, that counts for a lot. Rooms are beautifully furnished and the inn has some comfortable public areas decorated with Irene's prize-winning wedding cakes. Breakfast comes two ways: in the addition a basket with baked goods and coffee is brought to the door, or you can get a cooked breakfast at the inn. Mike is a great breakfast cook. There are eggs, pancakes, waffles and the like, accompanied by breakfast meats. There is also a buffet with various cold cereals. This inn is by far my favorite place to stay in Ludlow. In a nutshell: comfortable, warm, relaxing.February 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By Ghaith IbrahimIt was nicely located in Ludlow, VT. Very easy to spot when you get there. Owners Michael and Irene were absolutely fantastic! Very welcoming! Irene cooks up a delicious breakfast every morning from 730-9 AM. They were also very personable and warm. It was a great visit and I'll be glad to go back again!January 07, 2017
- 5 / 5By Kevin StromWe came up to Ludlow to ski Okemo for a weekend and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. Michael and Irene were more than helpful from check-in to check-out. We hit some winter weather traffic on the way up and didn't check in until 10pm, but Michael waited up and still gave us the full tour and welcome. When you stay here make sure you're up in time for breakfast from 7:30-9. Michael and Irene serve up a unique and hearty breakfast every morning to fuel you for the day's adventures. I have to mention that my girlfriend and I woke up late one morning and as we were on our way out Michael stopped us and told us the next shuttle isn't for another half hour so he would drive us to the mountain. Amazing. We will definitely be booking a stay here for our next visit to Okemo.August 13, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Andrie Rose Inn
Andrie Rose Inn is a restaurant based in Ludlow, Vermont. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.